Head to your nearest Target as fast as possible!!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

one100grand

Reaction score
If you like crankbaits. I just got back from Target and found that they put 90% of their fishing lures on clearance. I just bought literally every Rapala and Storm crankbait they had at less than $1 each!!! I'm not certain if this is a nationwide clearance, but in the DC metro area, they're giving it away (as much as any one can)!!! As an aside, if anyone wants to trade the stuff they're getting with the stuff I got, I'd be interested in that. Jim - I know this isn't the buy/sell forum or fishing gear, but I thought it'd be most found in this forum, if you disagree, please move it.

Last few times I checked out the Target fishing sections here in St. Louis they didnt even have any "real" lures or baits :(

C.U. Fishin said:
Last few times I checked out the Target fishing sections here in St. Louis they didnt even have any "real" lures or baits :(
Yeah we'll be up there Friday I'll check the one we stop at but I don't remember seeing crap in their fishing gear.

I was in on Tuesday, and although they have stuff on clearance, it's more like 35% off by me. I'll keep my eyes on it. Thanks.

Kmart around here did that last year with their fishing equipment (our sale was more around 50% off tho) Not long after the sale ended and the shelves were cleared the fishing isle mysteriously disappeared.

BassAddict said:
Kmart around here did that last year with their fishing equipment (our sale was more around 50% off tho) Not long after the sale ended and the shelves were cleared the fishing isle mysteriously disappeared.

Kmart (online) had (or might still have) some outrageous sales on hunting and fishing stuff a while back. They carry some big hunting brand names like G5 and Primos. Couldn't believe it.

SCORE!!! Thanks for the tip, I saved over $130 bucks. The rods were only $7!

2011-01-27%2020.52.38-picsay.jpg

wasilvers said:

:((( thats it im checkin targets and kmarts within 30mile raidius of me tm I want DEals and gas is no biggie i drive a Ford Festiva!

Codeman said:
C.U. Fishin said:
Yeah we'll be up there Friday I'll check the one we stop at but I don't remember seeing crap in their fishing gear.

The Target stores around here have limited gear too, but what they had is on total clearance.

wasilvers said:

I'm jealous, the Targets by me didn't have any plastics at all...but I got a boatload of those crawfish crankbaits

one100grand said:
wasilvers said:

I'm jealous, the Targets by me didn't have any plastics at all...but I got a boatload of those crawfish crankbaits

Were they on sale cheap?

Stopped by my Target this AM just to see what they had. Really nothing, and the few items they did have were not on sale. But I had to check! :LOL2:

Latest posts