Members tourney

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ifishmich

Reaction score
I'm looking for any info about a members tourney for this year. I saw a post for one last year but dont remember where i saw it. Any help would be appreciated. :twisted:

If your talking about the cyber tourneys, they are in the contest section.....2nd or 3rd page in. Have not had one for awhile, i am trying new things to try to keep it fresh, like the swimbait challenge. I am thinking of another idea also.

How about a college beer drinking game.

Catch a fish, take a drink.....catch a fish, take a drink....repeat until all the beer is gone.

We might just catch more fish than ever. :mrgreen:

Of course, I'm joking. I don't even drink beer.

Last year there was a central IL. tourney...there has been talk of moving it to Southern Wisconsin...I am looking forwrd to that....I am willing to help in any way to make the S. WI meet a reality....I am in S.E. WI...

Outdoorsman.

I could be perswuaded to attend a S.E. Wis. tourny.
:mrgreen:
I went to the IL. tourny WASilvers put on last year. Had a great time, and found my new best campsite. Meet some great people, cooked up some fish, bought some new lures (which I gave to my sons for Christmas). Looking forward to another tourny this year. :beer:

Latest posts