I'm back but my post is gone

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bassm1

Reaction score
I just got settle at my new duty station(FT Bragg, NC) after being deployed to Iraq for a year and was about to pick up where I left off on my boat build/mod but I can't seem to find my post/thread. Oh well, guess it got taken off for inactivity but hey, it's all good. Guess I'll just start where I left off.

Anyway, thanks to all the guys that helped with my last build and hope to get out and get some fishing in soon.

Thanks again and god bless.

bassm1 said:
I just got settle at my new duty station(FT Bragg, NC) after being deployed to Iraq for a year and was about to pick up where I left off on my boat build/mod but I can't seem to find my post/thread. Oh well, guess it got taken off for inactivity but hey, it's all good. Guess I'll just start where I left off.

Anyway, thanks to all the guys that helped with my last build and hope to get out and get some fishing in soon.

Nope it should still be here! I dont delete account for inactivity. What was your username? PM me and we can figure this out.

Welcome back... Thank you for your Service :USA1: The mod looks great, nice job....

Jim said:
bassm1 said:

Nope it should still be here! I dont delete account for inactivity. What was your username? PM me and we can figure this out.

You are absolutely correct. Sorry for not looking hard enough. Thanks russ010 for finding it.

Thanks again for help finding the post/thread for my mod. Now I've got to get the pics posted of the new mods/upgrades.

Latest posts