Spring!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah... we're supposed to get around 60 here tomorrow and Sunday. Spring can't get here soon enough.

I think we'll hit 40 today, but not sure about the weekend. I sure have the BUG though. Maybe...just maybe, I'll give it a shot!

It got to a litle over 42 deg. here. Went for a short bike ride today would rather been fishing... However, I am still sharpening hooks and putting things in order in my tackle boxes... Next is putting new line on the reels..SPRING IS A COMMIN

We got to 34 today with a light snow all day. I am a little jealous of you warm weather guys. At the same time I like having 4 seasons. It makes spring and fall that much better.

BassAddict said:
My window thermometer just hit 60!! (tomorrow its supposed to almost hit 70!!!). Man I should be out fishing..........

Or maybe you could start pouring some soft plastics! :)

njTom said:
BassAddict said:
My window thermometer just hit 60!! (tomorrow its supposed to almost hit 70!!!). Man I should be out fishing..........

[-X [-X Before that starts I still need to clean out the shop which dosent appear on my scheduler till atleast Febuary! :lol: :lol:

BassAddict said:
njTom said:
BassAddict said:

[-X [-X Before that starts I still need to clean out the shop which dosent appear on my scheduler till atleast Febuary! :lol: :lol:

I will be waiting impatiently to place my first order!

I have cabin fever big time. :(

Its been too cold to work in teh garage, altough within the next week or so I need to get cracking or I'll never have the boat mods done when soft water arrives.

i just finished putting my duck hunting gear away and pulled out the bass rod.

sunday will be first bass day since october

Latest posts