My new boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pont

Reaction score
100_1654.jpg

I hope this shows up. I'm not real familiar with posting pics, so be gentle, it's my first time! :wink:

Boat1.jpg

Now I just need to put my batteries in and the ice to break. 3 more weeks and I'm breakin out the Cartharts! I got cabin fever like theres nooooo tomorrow!

nice ride.. nothing scarier than going fast in shallow water..
Last year in Fla I was in a glass boat doing 65mph in 2' of water I just closed my eyes and prayed

Wayne

Welcome to the site! Very nice boat, I would love to have a river boat. I also like the bimini top. They are totally under used on freshwater boats.

Thanks all. I picked it up at the end of December. It's been nothin but a money pit since, but that will be over hopefully soon! First boat and all soo...
Anyway, it's a 1852 Legendcraft. I had to do a lot of things myself, but for the most part it came like that. I figured that the bimini top would keep momma happy when I'm fishin and she's layin out. Gotta keep momma happy or no more hall passes! Ha! Anyway, it came with 2 gravity fed live wells under the driver seat and one under the passenger seat. I just put aerators in them and ran the wire. I had to put the trollin motor on and depth finders. I'm seriously considering putting on a 797c SI humminbird on it! LOL! Imagine, a jet with side imaging! I can go where you can't and see what you can't!
I bought it from a guy in Missouri called the Jet Doctor. If anyone is looking for a jet like this, or a jet period, check him out. All he does is specialize in setting up jet boats. His service is awsome and personalble! He has a lot of good stuff in his used section too. I found mine in the used section for 10,500.00 with a 7yr warranty on the motor. https://www.jetdoctor.net/

Pont said:
Thanks all. I picked it up at the end of December. It's been nothin but a money pit since, but that will be over hopefully soon! First boat and all soo...
Anyway, it's a 1852 Legendcraft. I had to do a lot of things myself, but for the most part it came like that. I figured that the bimini top would keep momma happy when I'm fishin and she's layin out. Gotta keep momma happy or no more hall passes! Ha! Anyway, it came with 2 gravity fed live wells under the driver seat and one under the passenger seat. I just put aerators in them and ran the wire. I had to put the trollin motor on and depth finders. I'm seriously considering putting on a 797c SI humminbird on it! LOL! Imagine, a jet with side imaging! I can go where you can't and see what you can't!
I bought it from a guy in Missouri called the Jet Doctor. If anyone is looking for a jet like this, or a jet period, check him out. All he does is specialize in setting up jet boats. His service is awsome and personalble! He has a lot of good stuff in his used section too. I found mine in the used section for 10,500.00 with a 7yr warranty on the motor. https://www.jetdoctor.net/

LOL! Side imaging in 4 inches of WATER! Awesome!

Thanks for the link!

Pont said:
It's been nothin but a money pit since, but that will be over hopefully soon!
Not much chance of it ending soon. As was previously mentioned, Bust Open Another Thousand is until the day you sell your boat.

I'm seriously considering putting on a 797c SI humminbird on it! LOL! Imagine, a jet with side imaging! I can go where you can't and see what you can't!
In 4 inches of water??
Can't you just lean over the side, and see bottom structure??? :D :D :D

Latest posts