Valentines day

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Wife gave me an early Valentines day gift today. A nice Solid Double Crisp 1&1/4 pound fish shaped chocolate bar. She knows I'm not going to eat it (she is eating it as I type this and so are the kids). I had to post the picture of it. She is buying me a fishing rod at the fishing/hunting show tomorrow. :D

Attachments

• IMG_0561.JPG
    IMG_0561.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 325
  • IMG_0565.JPG
    IMG_0565.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 325
I got one of those for Easter last year. It says Your A Keeper on it, and has a Valentine To: and From: label on the back, so apparently that is what it originally was sold as. Mine is made to look as if it was mounted on the wall. I don't really eat large quantities of chocolate, so it is still sitting here. May stick it to the wall, next to my grandads mounted largemouth, just because I can.

bassboy1 said:
I got one of those for Easter last year. It says Your A Keeper on it, and has a Valentine To: and From: label on the back, so apparently that is what it originally was sold as. Mine is made to look as if it was mounted on the wall. I don't really eat large quantities of chocolate, so it is still sitting here. May stick it to the wall, next to my grandads mounted largemouth, just because I can.

Just checked..........yup your right!

My wife got me two of these to go on a matched pair of lonely rods.

i121425sn01.jpg

I have read decent reviews and I can't wait to get out and use them!!

Latest posts