My Lil Fisher

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zerofivenismo

Reaction score
Just sharing a few pics of the boy from over the weekend. Gave my son his first combo a custom painted Scorpion 1001 that I scored for $30. Took me a couple evenings to get it operating right, but it was well worth it. Just like his pops, he carefully inspected it, drooled all over it, and was chompin' at the bits to go fishing.

Attachments

• josiah3.jpg
    josiah3.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 649
  • josiah2.jpg
    josiah2.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 647
  • josiah1.jpg
    josiah1.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 647
zerofivenismo said:
Just like his pops, he carefully inspected it, drooled all over it, and was chompin' at the bits to go fishing.

Good stuff right there!! Good luck and congrats!!

Nice man. How old is he? My 10 month old daughter loves to play in dads boat, can't wait 'til spring to show her some fish.

fender66 said:
Now for real.....who's going to use that combo first....You or him? :LOL2: [-X :LOL2:

I'll make sure the combo is broken in before he uses it. :---) Thanks for the kind words, guys! He's 8 months old. My girl is 2, and boy does she loves playing in my little tin.

zerofivenismo said:
fender66 said:
Now for real.....who's going to use that combo first....You or him? :LOL2: [-X :LOL2:

I'll make sure the combo is broken in before he uses it. :---) Thanks for the kind words, guys! He's 8 months old. My girl is 2, and boy does she loves playing in my little tin.
My grandsons 8 months old, I'll be breaken him in this season.

Latest posts