Missouri and Neighboring guys.....Clearwater Lake advice

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fender66

Reaction score
I'm looking for lake info. Not the kind that I'm finding on line or even in my "topo" maps. I'm looking for the "real, hands on" kind of info that may get me to some fish.

I'm going to head down to Clearwater Lake in Piedmont in a handful of weeks to do some fishing for bass. I was there last August and totally struck out. It's a very nice lake with great fish in it, but it's bigger than I'm used to fishing and I'm looking for advice on where to fish it.

IF you have any info that might help and you're willing to share...can you let me know please.

Thanks in advance.

edit: I had this posted in the fishing reports for several days but haven't had any answers so I'm moving it here to see if it get's a better response.

James....that would be cool to finally get together. We will however, be fishing a tournament that day and I don't know how much "social" time we'll have. It's a one day tournament on Saturday, March 19th. If you find out anything on fishing locations....please let me know. Thanks!

Latest posts