Most Dangerous Job In The World

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bcritch

Reaction score
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5c2_1294807616

These guys are NUTS :shock:
Is this you Mr. Perchin ?

thanks... my butthole is so far puckered to my seat I'm not going to be able to get up and take a crap for another hour or so

not me... this particular video is a bad insight to our trade. Its very dangerous without doing stupid stuff like free climbing.

I watched a episode of "Manswers" last night where they said based on statistics that FISHING was the most dangerous sport / job / activity. Go figure...

I do not know if it was current or a re-run as I do not usually watch TV, I was winding down after 9 hours of snow removal.... got 23.5 inches here...

Outdoorsman.

Outdoorsman said:
I watched a episode of "Manswers" last night where they said based on statistics that FISHING was the most dangerous sport / job / activity. Go figure...

I do not know if it was current or a re-run as I do not usually watch TV, I was winding down after 9 hours of snow removal.... got 23.5 inches here...

Outdoorsman.

Manswers would be dead WRONG then... based on statistics. :wink: Being the most dangerous has changed between the two over the years. Really though, its nothing to be proud of considering they use the death rate per year via the amount of workers. So more deaths this year = higher danger rating. Tower climbers have unfortunately been at the top of the list for a good while now. Of course our job don't have some pre-scripted fake drama reality show to show off its sexiness either. :roll:

Granted,tower climbing is dangerous. But my profession isn't actually the safest either. Roofing is consistantly ranked in the middle of everyone's Top 10 list. Here in St.Louis,there is at least one fatality every year,that I hear of through the union hall.That doesn't include any of the non-union deaths,that fly under the radar here.I'm not trying to brag or anything like that.It's a dangerous world out there,everyone be safe.

Looking through all the dangerous jobs lists,the one job that surprised me the most was that Farmers/Ranchers were ranked high on the lists also.

My job has virtually no risk of fatality! Now the stupid stuff I do on a regular basis away from my job has a significantly higher risk of fatality.

Latest posts