this drummer is at the wrong gig

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishingBuds

Reaction score
Just saw this and wanted to share :LOL2: 8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItZyaOlrb7E

sorry about having to leave the forum to watch it but, its not working for some reason as a vid here?

Maybe Jim can fix it :wink:

Thanks Captain!!! =D>

In his defense -- I have to say that after playing the same set list show after show, you do have to find ways to entertain yourself, especially when your part is pretty boring in the way of musical skill. :)

Anybody notice how the German Shepherd in Captain Ahab's avatar is almost exactly in step with the beat. Gotta love ZZ Top. Trans-Species Music.

lbursell said:
Anybody notice how the German Shepherd in Captain Ahab's avatar is almost exactly in step with the beat. Gotta love ZZ Top. Trans-Species Music.

About time someone picked up on that! I have a special setting involved

It also barks at Popeye, Redbug and Fishcop when they view my posts. It hides from BassAddict, but not out of fear, more like the smell bothers the dog?

3 things:

#1) I wonder if the guitar players realize he's doing that :-k
#2) I wonder if he's ever poked himself in the eye with a drum stick :shock:

and #3) I've always liked that song! 8)

evidently thats his thing, he has other videos of him doing things like that, theres one I haven't seen yet that he suppose to play with three drum sticks as he juggles them.

cool stuff 8)

FishingBuds said:
evidently thats his thing, he has other videos of him doing things like that, theres one I haven't seen yet that he suppose to play with three drum sticks as he juggles them.

cool stuff 8)

any links?

Or what should I search for on YouTube?

Latest posts