I don't know if this is even allowed on here! HAHA

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baseball_guy_99

Reaction score
Welp it's time for me to grow up. I have been with my girlfriend for about 2 1/2 years now and I think its time to settle down.

She has always talked about going on a hot air balloon ride. So I think this spring I will arrange for a hot air balloon ride and pop the question!

I have been doing a lot of ring shopping lately (would have much rather been shopping for boat stuff). I have found the ring I'm going to buy.

If this kind of talk is not allowed on here just throw it out! haha

Attachments

• Ring.jpg
    Ring.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 771
Nice ring, but you could get her one diamond and put the rest of the $ into 'her' new boat :lol:

But congrats!

I wish it was that simple! I did my research...talked with her sisters and friends about what kind of ring she has talked about and I think this one will make her happy haha.

One of these days I'll have to get around to doing that too. The only that's stopped me is I hate jewelry shopping with a passion unless it's mens watches :D Besides the BPS spring classic is coming up in a month and I need a new gps locator. :mrgreen: Good luck popping the question, hope ya didn't jinx it now :shock:

Thanks guys!

Bob, I just had to tell someone...and you guys are the only ones that I know won't tell!

And you are correct caster...I'll have about as much in that ring as I do in my boat :(

Congrats Man!

"balloon ride" and "pop" shouldn't be used in the same sentence. :LOL2:

=D> Congratulations =D> That is a rad ring. Just remember, you eventually will have to upgrade that ring.

Congrats Man and best of luck to you and your girlfriend.

I have to say I think the other guys are right though...I bet you could get a sweet outboard for what that ring cost. :lol:

NOW THATS CABIN FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS BE SURE TO KEEP THE LORD IN THIS RELATIONSHIP ITLL WORK
...............JIG

baseball_guy_99 said:
I wish it was that simple! I did my research...talked with her sisters and friends about what kind of ring she has talked about and I think this one will make her happy haha.

[-X You really think they can keep a secret, lol? Just kidding , and congratulations! 8)

beautiful ring... good for the both of you... This November wife and I will be married 49 years. I would suggest you be the first to say your sorry, don't ever forget to hold open a door for her and always let her get in the boat first.
good luck and may the Lord bless you both
peace

Latest posts