Rod Socks - Excellent Deal!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I frequent a few forums and I came across this which I thought was a pretty good deal:

The biggest selection of colors available!

ONLY THE COLORS LISTED BELOW EACH TYPE OF SOCK ARE AVAILABLE...not every color is available in both casting and spinning

Pricing
Casting
-$5.50 each
Spinning
-$7.50 each

Shipping in the lower 48
1-10 $5.00
10-? $FREE

I will cover part of the shipping to other countries, etc...IM or email me for a shipping quote

Casting Colors
orange, green, white, blue, nitrox, patriot, red, black, fire, sherbert, hiphop, coral and neon yellow
ry%3D400

Spinning Colors
red, green, black, fire, blue, dark purple, white and orange(not pictured yet; on backorder for 3 weeks)
ry%3D400

Lengths available in both casting and spinning...currently the socks extend to just above the hook keeper on both casting and spinning rods...

kids rods -- email custom length required
6 ft -- covers approx. 54 in
6 1/2 ft -- covers approx. 58 in
7 ft -- covers approx. 65 in
7 1/2 ft -- covers approx. 70 in
8 ft -- email custom length required
Custom lengths available upon request. If you want the socks to extend to the reel, just Email me and I will make it however you want ...[email protected]

UPDATE...There are several options for the tops of the rod socks: WITH or WITHOUT BRASS GROMMETS!!

The rubber dipped ends perform alot better than the shrink wrapped ends of the other brands...shrink wrapping will peel off and make a mess in your rod organizer...the rubber dipped ends of Cole's Rod Socks will not fray or peel off...guaranteed (Patent Pending) or I'll buy the socks back off of you including shipping!!

WITH BRASS GROMMETS
1. pointed rubber dipped
2. normal rubber dipped
3. normal (not rubber dipped)
ry%3D400

WITHOUT BRASS GROMMETS the rods will not poke thru the ends, guaranteed!
1. normal rubber dipped
2. pointed rubber dipped
ry%3D400

Both styles of rod socks are very form fitting.
I found a neat little trick to keep the flared ends of the socks from unrolling also :bows: which is incorporated into each sock...

Casting socks work great for rods with microguides!

Please post on thread, then email or IM me also when ordering the socks :salute:
Let me know the length, color, type of ends and how many of each.

Payment Types
- Paypal (fees included) [email protected]
- Money Order
- Person Check (will ship after check clears)
- Credit/Debit card if you do not have a paypal account
--- How this works is once I receive your order, I will create an invoice thru paypal and it will be emailed to you with a complete breakdown of your order. You then submit your credit/debit card info thru the secured paypal payment center, which inturns sends the payment only (no card info) to my account...for further details send me an email...[email protected]

He is not a sponsor here, but we do not have a sponsor who does sell these so I feel it is ok to post this.
****************************************************************************************************************

Also he is running a sale starting in a couple of days.

Upcoming sales starting Saturday Feb. 5th thru Sunday Feb. 20...that's a 16 day sale on Cole's Rod Socks...let's call it a Valentines Day Sale :laugh:
Here are the details:
Casting socks $4.50 per sock
Spinning socks $6.50 per sock

That's $1.00 off the excellent, regular price...

All Shipping, no matter how many you order is a flat rate of $5.00

That is $1 dollar off each rod sock and shipping is just $5 bucks. I love the custom rubber tips. I am going to order a few for myself. So I am just passing this along.

If you do decide to order, let him know you are a member of TinBoats.net! 8) :beer:

Arrrrgh - I thought the Title said "Red Socks" - I was getting all geared up to make fun of those bean eating bunch of turds

That is a good deal Jim. I just ordered a couple from somewhere else. Could still use more though.

So..if we want to order....we need to send an email with our request to [email protected]? Am I reading this right?

Latest posts