Gotta Fish!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya I'm going nuts also.With all this snow it will be at least mid March before the ice is gone to go fish,but I hope sonner

im miss open water big time. i just couldnt get my self out on the ice this year.

I'm telling ya if the weather doesn't break a little so I can get out soon...I'm gonna go broke. To feed my fishing jones I have been messing with my gear and buying lures and going to boat shows. The Eastern Sports and Outdoor SHow starts Saturday but the temp is supposed to get to near 35 degrees...that is warm enough for fishing --right???? :)

I have an open spot for a cod trip this Saturday, Feb. 5, 2011 Montauk, NY Boat leaves at 3 am

Hey Captain I thought you were coming to the show this weekend. I was hoping to meet you.

Haven't been in a couple months. 1st tourney is feb 20th. I can't wait.

I have been standing on the deck of my boat and pitching an old jig at stuff around my garage/warehouse. Driving me nuts but I'm getting some practice. :roflmao:

Jonesing here ,too. BPS catalogs are rolling in,all I can do is Look at all the stuff I can't buy,with the money I don't have.Wanted to go on the Polar Bear run and try for some smallies,but that didn't pan out.
My first planned trip is the end of March,with the Guys. Only 50 days away =P~ =P~ .

S&M, that Current river run sounded like fun but when you can't even get out of your street, its unlikely to be able to get to Donafhun (sp).. Maybe they'll have one this summer some time.
our first tourny, is March 19th.......... I was just wondering if I could borrow your axe.
peace
ron

I'm having the same effects.I can't even get my boats out of the snowbanks to start modifying.Groundhog said soon.

Hey -- lucky me...it got up to 42 degrees here today so I went down and fished for a few hours...didn't catch anytihng but it was fun to try out some new rods and reels I got for Christmas. :)

BassGeek54 said:
I'm telling ya if the weather doesn't break a little so I can get out soon...I'm gonna go broke. To feed my fishing jones I have been messing with my gear and buying lures and going to boat shows. The Eastern Sports and Outdoor SHow starts Saturday but the temp is supposed to get to near 35 degrees...that is warm enough for fishing --right???? :)
+1. With so much snow the only thing left to do is.......go to the pro shops and buy new equipment. It's going to get expensive if the snow doesn't break soon!

Latest posts