XBOX 360 - XBOX LIVE

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MARINE0341

Reaction score
Anyone have Xbox360 and online?

anyone playing online and whats your game?

mine - call duty 4, rainbow 6, blazing angels, call duty 3, bunch of other too, I like the shooter games :twisted: .

I dont have an xbox i got a ps3, however I play gears of war when im at my buddies house its been awhile but that game is fun.

The daughter has an Xbox. I tried to play one game and there are way too many buttons for me to figure out. I had a hard enuff time with Super Nintento. And if there is a computer game that uses the letter keys for directions and actions, forget it.

My roommate has a 360, and we have been playing it non-stop. We beat Halo and also play call of duty. He has a bunch of hunting games and guitar hero. Since we beat Halo we have been playing guitar hero constantly. We are both newbs to gaming, which it probly why we like guitar hero so much. He is still stuck on a career in medium, while I have moved on to hard. He has not put it online yet, but I am sure that is soon to come. We have a long way to go to be adequate for online gamers though. He also has rapala fishing, which we have yet to play.

Playing it online is awesome, it gets very addicting, im actually thinking of going on right now and play call of duty 4

i just got off cod4 online. its super addicting. i feel like a nerd playing all the time today was a good day to play because of the weather

Latest posts