"Take A Soldier Fishing"

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel this is an important and great thing to be doing so I am making it a sticky.

If any TinBoats member(or even a reader of the forum) are close by and can make it there to help out or even watch please do!

Thanks,
Jim :USA1:

Jim said:
I feel this is an important and great thing to be doing so I am making it a sticky.

If any TinBoats member(or even a reader of the forum) are close by and can make it there to help out or even watch please do!

Thanks,

+1

I'm going to see what my schedule is like. No promises yet, but I'd really like to do this. If I can't travel...maybe we can do something similar in our own areas of the world.

"If I can't travel...maybe we can do something similar in our own areas of the world."

Agreed....

I would not be able to make this event due to travel distance but if I were closer I would be there...

I will check into setting up something like this in Southern Wisconsin...just one way of saying THANK YOU to all involved in military life... Not only the soldiers, but their families and loved ones as well.... how about "Take a Soldiers Kid Fisihing"... especially if his / her father is deployed overseas...

Outdoorsman

Outdoorsman said:
"If I can't travel...maybe we can do something similar in our own areas of the world."

Agreed....

I would not be able to make this event due to travel distance but if I were closer I would be there...

I will check into setting up something like this in Southern Wisconsin...just one way of saying THANK YOU to all involved in military life... Not only the soldiers, but their families and loved ones as well.... how about "Take a Soldiers Kid Fisihing"... especially if his / her father is deployed overseas...

Outdoorsman

Good afternoon Outdoorsman ....
Thank you for your reply .... and good luck in setting up your event in southern Wisconsin.
For the seven years I was stationed in Chicago .... some of the best times I had up there was in Wisconsin.

Your Friend .... Rich

fender66 said:
Jim said:

Thanks,

+1

I'm going to see what my schedule is like. No promises yet, but I'd really like to do this. If I can't travel...maybe we can do something similar in our own areas of the world.

Good morning Jim ....
Hope all is well on your side of the fence .... you guys still got that big pink elephant on Hwy 141 ? LOL!!!!
Just thought I would check back and see if you have had time to check your schedule yet .... Look forward to hearing from you.

Rich
AKA SF Big Dog

Good morning Jim ....
Hope all is well on your side of the fence .... you guys still got that big pink elephant on Hwy 141 ? LOL!!!!
Just thought I would check back and see if you have had time to check your schedule yet .... Look forward to hearing from you.

Rich
AKA SF Big Dog

Rich, I think you meant to send this to me (Chris). Yes...we still have the big pink elephant on Hwy 141. I actually live about 10 minutes from there. I'm amazed at how many people around the country know about that.

As for my availability...I'm not able to commit until I get a schedule from work on the trade shows that I will have to attend this year. Last year it was zero, but I'm hearing rumors that it might change this year. Sorry I can't commit any better, but that part is out of my hands. If I see a schedule soon, I'll let you know. I am still interested in this though....even if I can't make it to be at your event, I've been giving thought to doing one here. I even talked to a guy at the Boat/Sport show yesterday that said he might be able to help connect me with the right person to find these soldiers.

Latest posts