Miles For Miracles walk

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustFishN

Reaction score
Hi guys! It's that time of year again! Last year I posted a link for the Children's Hospital Miles for Miracles walk. My niece was born with a rare heart defect called HLHS( Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome) She has had 2 open heart surgeries and is already scheduled for her 3rd this coming October. She turned 2 in January and without all of the wonderful doctors and nurses at Children's we probably wouldnt have her today. Please take a few minutes to read my web page. Donations of any kind will be so greatly appreciated. Especially this year as my family will be there first hand.

Thank you all in advance! !

Jenn

https://howtohelp.childrenshospital.org/walk/pfp/?ID=MJ0057

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone that donated to my walk... you guys are awesome! I am at $930 dollars now... just 70 shy of my goal!! I am so excited! thank you thank you thank you!

Just a quick update... I am still at $930...70 shy of my goal....our team as a whole is at $1625..how exciting is that!?!?!!!! We still have another 2 1/2 or so months to go!

Just an update on my walk... our team is up to $2160!! I am just 40 away from reaching my goal....soooo close!

Had to post one last time! The walk is one month away!!! I alone am at $1325.00 I never thought I would get this far. If you haven't checked out my walk page please take a few minutes!

Thank You!

Jenn

Congrats Dudette, you should be proud of your accomplishment, thats a sweet amount of moola you collected. I think I can speak for every member of our club when I say, WE are proud of you for your dedication and determination concerning your cause., after visiting your site and seeing a picture of your inspiration, it bought a tear to my eye knowing the hard time that has been bestowd upon this precious little child, We'll be with you every step of the way, Way to go Jenn!

shamoo said:
Congrats Dudette, you should be proud of your accomplishment, thats a sweet amount of moola you collected. I think I can speak for every member of our club when I say, WE are proud of you for your dedication and determination concerning your cause., after visiting your site and seeing a picture of your inspiration, it bought a tear to my eye knowing the hard time that has been bestowd upon this precious little child, We'll be with you every step of the way, Way to go Jenn!

Thank you Shamoo! This is my 3rd year doing this for Children's Hospital. This year I am trying harder because of the fact she will be there in a few months. You know, with out them we probably wouldn't have her. We owe them more than we could ever fund raise... that's for sure!

5 days until the walk.... come on guys!!!! If anyone hasn't seen my walk page please visit!

Jenn

Latest posts