Wired 2 Fish Boat Mod

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fender66

Reaction score
Terry Brown from Wired 2 Fish talks a little about his boat mod. Looks like simple modifications that will go a long way on the water.

https://www.wired2fish.com/Media1120/Man-Cave--Small-Boat-Upgrades.aspx

I like the fact that he has a simple, modded boat. Guess I figured those guys would have a big expensive glass boats. Makes me smile. :LOL2:

fender66 said:
I like the fact that he has a simple, modded boat. Guess I figured those guys would have a big expensive glass boats. Makes me smile. :LOL2:

no kidding! Once the big players in the industry realize there are more of us "Little boat owners" than the big glass guys.....we will get places.............

JonBoatTournaments classic on ESPN2, Versus, Outdoor channel. 8)

I would bet anything that more money is spent from the little guys than the glass boat owners.

Funny you guys are talking about this. Had a guy down here last year I think. Entered a bass tourney with a 14' Jon boat and a 9.9 Merc and won. He just knew where he needed to get to without all of the running. LOL He hurt a lot of feelings.

Codeman said:
Funny you guys are talking about this. Had a guy down here last year I think. Entered a bass tourney with a 14' Jon boat and a 9.9 Merc and won. He just knew where he needed to get to without all of the running. LOL He hurt a lot of feelings.

Awesome! :LOL2:

Codeman said:

Made me laugh out loud :LOL2:

Is that wrong of me? :mrgreen:

y'all know Terry is a member here on Tinboats - and has posted quite a few times

BUT - I didn't know he had modded his boat... awesome job Terry

fender66 said:
Codeman said:

Made me laugh out loud :LOL2:

Is that wrong of me? :mrgreen:

Not at all. :)

russ010 said:
y'all know Terry is a member here on Tinboats - and has posted quite a few times
BUT - I didn't know he had modded his boat... awesome job Terry

Yes, I did know that, but not sure of his screen name.

I know Todd Hammill is also a member and all around great guy.

That's a great setup on that boat, and like the open floor plan! 8)

I also watched the video on the 2011 Dodge pickup. Nice rig! Not to be nit-picky, but the guest mentioned the integrated trailer brake control as "exclusive to Dodge". Gotta pick on that one, as it's standard on my 2010 Ford FX4 SuperCrew also. :wink:

I have spoken with one or two of the wired2fish guys before, even got a few stickers from them (one for the jon boat, one for the Durango). Great bunch of guys!

Latest posts