Fishing and Hunting magazines

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cavman138

Reaction score
Hey guys i'm looking for hunting and fishing magazines that are regional to PA, VA, NC, WV, NJ, NY, DE and MD. If you guys know of any please let me know. I am only really familiar with Bassmasters and North American Fishing Club, so if there are some other magazines that are national as well please feel free to pass those along as well. My company is looking to advertise and expand our fisheries management side of things.

Ii had a similar post last year. Maybe this will help.

https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14964&p=152576&hilit=magazines#p152576

I just picked up a copy of "Pennsylvania Game & Fish". I just flip past the hunting parts and it has some pretty good information and articles about fishing in PA.

Also, the regional versions of In Fishermen

+1

Personally i would scratch trying to advertise in magazines. The amount of money you have to pay for what you get in return is minimal unless you advertise specifically to your target audience. What is the name of your company? What do they do if you don't mind.

Jim said:
Personally i would scratch trying to advertise in magazines. The amount of money you have to pay for what you get in return is minimal unless you advertise specifically to your target audience. What is the name of your company? What do they do if you don't mind.

SOLitude Lake Management, formerly Virginia Lake Management. We provide comprehensive lake and pond management services in all of the states listed.

Hanr3 said:
Try Midwest Outdoors, they publish by region.

Mind if I ask why the name change?

We were getting held back with the Virginia name. We have an office in Delaware and people were just not receptive to us with the Virginia name.

Latest posts