Two 8s are better than 1

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnman

Reaction score
The "new" was Dale Earnhardt Jr., who on Saturday night won the 30th Budweiser Shootout in his first race in a Hendrick Motorsports car -- with new sponsors AMP Energy Drink and National Guard and new car No. 88.

In short, the honeymoon has already started for a Hendrick-Earnhardt marriage made in heaven.

Attachments

• dale_jr_184.jpg
    dale_jr_184.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 640
Never was much of an Earnhardt fan, but glad to see him with a fresh start. Now I just have to take the time (didn't do it last season) and keep up with my favorite driver Matt Kenseth and the DeWalt team :)

that is a fantastic start, however my car is the #1 Bass Pro Shops, been rooten for that car since Hank Parker Jr was driven it, Go Martin Truex Jr.

Im more of a #20 fan here, but follow Jr some, and I wasent crazy bout his paint sceme. I am hopeing he would go with a more destinctive design in the 08 season than what they went with. With his old #8 bud car all you had to do was look for the straight red car to find where he was running, now i can hardly pick him out of the pack cause of that generic looking #88 of his.................

shamoo said:
that is a fantastic start, however my car is the #1 Bass Pro Shops, been rooten for that car since Hank Parker Jr was driven it, Go Martin Truex Jr.
I also pull for this guy to win. I just cant watch that many left turns, why not for once go the other way and make some rights. Oh on a nother note about Jrs number change i heard that something like 80% of nascar tattoos were the number 8 what a bunch of suckers.

slim357 said:
[80% of nascar tattoos were the number 8 what a bunch of suckers.

The only thing you can do in that case is to do something like this but with numbers.

28.jpg

im sure some were able to just add a second 8, Like this guy could https://video.aol.com/video-detail/tattoo/3656912148 but im sure that some wont be as lucky

truex is from my town :D hes got a street named after him i am in the same class as his brother and his racing headquarters is a few min. away

The real test is coming Sunday. Daytona 500 so we will see how JR does there, Daytona is one of his track.

JR usually does well with the restrictor plate on, we will see how he does on Sunday.

Personally I like the Stew and Edwards, I have been a Truex fan for awhile too, hes an all Philly sports fan!

Latest posts