Snow Can Have Its Advantages

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angry Bob

Reaction score
Brought home a couple of new samplings with me. Figured why wait for the fridge. Also was able to go for a walk and enjoy a cigar today too. Ahh spring is coming.

DSCN1154.jpg

angry,

Have you ever tried Rush River? It's made in River Falls, about half a state away from you. At first it was on tap only but in the last year or so they've started to bottle it. I found it in a tavern somewhere along the Mississippi but now I can bring it home. Pretty tasty...

Whenever I go on a road trip I try to bring home some beers from the local micro brewers. It's kind of like research, only better.

I have had all the different flavors of Sam Adams, that one isn't too bad, but I still prefer the original.

Moose Drool was ok, better than the noble pils. I really liked the Latitude 48 IPA from Sam's. I haven't had the Rush River, I'll have to take a look see next time I'm at that store. So many beers so little time, kinda like fishin lures.

angry Bob said:
Moose Drool was ok, better than the noble pils. I really liked the Latitude 48 IPA from Sam's. I haven't had the Rush River, I'll have to take a look see next time I'm at that store. So many beers so little time, kinda like fishin lures.

I'll trade ya all the Lat 48 I've got for some Moose Drool...I thought the Noble Pils & Lat 48 were just too hoppy, but I know lots of folks love it. If you like those you should look into some of the Arrogant ******* label, they put out some similar types of brews.

This was a brew day. Keeps the beer ice cold and helps us chill the brew pot after the boil. I have never had Moose Drool, but if you like brown ales you should check out Dogfish Head's Indian Brown. Tasty
23446_1094471979407_1754813585_183648_4284152_n.jpg

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I've wanted to try the Mosse Drool for awhile because the name sounded cool, and I do like ales for the most part. The noble pils I saw at Sam's and I was about to grab a case but then decided maybe I should try it first, and I'm glad I did. I saw a ton of IPA's there, I think I'll work my way through those for starters. :D