What did everyone do for their sweeties on Valentine's Day?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baseball_guy_99

Reaction score
My girlfriend had to work yesterday so we couldn't spend the day together (should have brought the boat with me to work on haha). So I had flowers delivered to her at work and then we went out to eat at Stoney River Steaks over in Chesterfield, MO. It was a little on the expensive side, but I had the 14oz Ribeye and it was one of the best steaks I have ever eaten in my life!

The manager even came around after we were done eating and offered us free dessert and then gave us a $20 off coupon on our next visit. If anyone is within an hour drive of chesterfield or if you have one around your place, I highly recommend going there.

Of course she had to have a picture of us before we ate...

Attachments

• vday.jpg
    vday.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 850
Bought my wife a Kindle lol, she's happier with that than any flowers that are gonna die off.

Ya we don't go all out either. She just really likes flowers so I always buy her those. And we have not been out to eat at a nice place in a while so I figured it was about time.

Oh I forgot to mention that she did get us 2 tickets to see Jimmy Buffet on May 3rd!

Every year I buy her a rose bush to go in her rose garden. Way cheaper than a dozen cut roses and lasts for years.

I am doing 2 days of laundry including the folding for her since she has been busy with the kids, girl scouts, her moms health issues... we don't do the usual presents here...

This is what I got! :wink: :LOL2:

013f5f82-1baa-4447-b868-e60f2191cfca.jpg

Had roses delivered to her work and bought her some pearl earrings and took out for dinner :)

This must mean that you went fishing because nobody was at home waiting to threaten you if you didn't have a gift. :LOL2:

SAD must mean: Self Awarded Decisions or...Simply Awesome Days :mrgreen:

Pedicure, manicure, flowers and a card..... Then she went to work and I got drunk and played the playstation. She got me a BPS gift card :D and a card with some mushy crap wrote in it that has to take residence on my nightstand for x amount of months.

I made her agree to celebrate "Steak and BJ Day" before I agreed to celebrate her made up holiday. :LOL2: She agreed so I bought her some chocolates and a card and wrote some nice things in it and we went to dinner with a group of friends. We had a great time and I get to eat all the chocolates she doesn't want.

Latest posts