Anybody going to the Kid Rock/Jamey Johnson Concerts???

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nathanielrthomas

Reaction score
Anybody going? I came across two tickets about 4 months ago for me and the girlfriend... 4th Row, on the floor. Didnt know it until they came in the mail, but they included 2 VIP passes as well..Im Pumped!!!! The show is in Birmingham, AL, but the tour is all over the US, any of you guys gonna check it out?

I heard Kid Rock puts on a great show, but Im a huge Jamey Johnson fan...Best modern Country singer out there IMO.

Had a couple of different buddies go to the show over the weekend. One of them is not even a KR fan but said he put on the best concert that he has ever seen.

When and if they come to STL I'm going to go for sure. Kid Rock puts on one of the best shows I have ever seen and Jamey Johnson is my favorite modern country singer as well. That show is going to rock!!

I saw Jamey Johnson and Randy Houser last year and it was by far the best concert I have been to and i've been to a bunch.
Jamey probably has the best country voice ever and he sounds great in concert. Randy sounded fantastic and that guy can sing any genre of music he wants. The concert lasted 3:45 minutes and it wasn't confined to just country music. At one point there was at least 10 guys jamming on the stage.
I have heard Kid Rock puts on a great concert. It's probably more show then music since his voice really sounds bad live (at least when i've hear him on tv).
I wish they would come out to CA. I checked when I heard about the concert and their not even coming close to my area.
I don't blame them for not coming out since their music really doesn't get played on the radio out here. The few local country stations repeat about 20 songs all throughout the day. I can't even listen to it.

Latest posts