Taylor ham?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
What is it? :LOL2:

Talking to a guy tonight about scrapple (he was originally from NJ). :LOL2:

He told me to ask you guys about taylor ham. Who's the expert?

taylor ham is Pork Roll - another yummy breakfast (of anytime treat)

What the heck to you eat in Mass besides beans?

tumblr_lde6pkTj2G1qedasfo1_400.jpg

Pork Roll Egg and Cheese!
stock-photo-pork-roll-egg-and-cheese-on-a-hard-roll-5088745.jpg

It's only the best breakfast meat of all time......ohhhhhhh so good.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pork_roll

Ummmmmm you guys are killing me with all these jersey good eats! First it was scrapple now its taylor ham!! I like mine on toasted bagel with butter, egg and white american cheese! Ummmmmmm
It might be a heart attack waiting to happen, but its soooooooooo worth it

images

Pork Roll just rocks. I'm a purist, I like mine well done on a hard roll dry. No cheese. No egg. No ketchup. I also like it as a side dish with French toast.

the hammer said:
Pork Roll just rocks. I'm a purist, I like mine well done on a hard roll dry. No cheese. No egg. No ketchup. I also like it as a side dish with French toast.

Nice - where are you from Hammer? Complete that profile please

Actually anyone growing up close to Trenton would argue that Case's Pork Roll is much better than Taylor Ham any day!

Taylor has the 'name' while Case's has the taste.

Somehow that smoked Pork Roll in it's little white cloth seemed to be a lot more wholesome than cans of Spam.

Scrapple is OK, so is Braunschweiger [liverwurst] BUT I draw the line at Souse & Head Cheese...I remember my Pappy trying to get me to eat that stuff...

wis bang said:
Scrapple is OK, so is Braunschweiger [liverwurst] BUT I draw the line at Souse & Head Cheese...I remember my Pappy trying to get me to eat that stuff...
Ahh liverwurst!!!! Thats my dinner on thursday night (1/4 lb of it on wheat bread) plus a kosher pickle. YUM YUM!!!!

Love Pork Roll sandwich's... Round Kaiser roll, two eggs, American cheese and two slices of Pork Roll.

Captain Ahab said:
robr3004 said:
shamoo said:
Ahh liverwurst!!!! Thats my dinner on thursday night (1/4 lb of it on wheat bread) plus a kosher pickle. YUM YUM!!!!

Mmmmm Liverwurst, Red Onions, Mustard on Rye =D>

THE ONLY WAY!

Smell my breath. . . .

That is some nasty stuff. I can't believe I ate it as a kid :LOL2:

Boy you guys sure know whats good to eat.. Some I have had and some I haven't.. but just let us St.L boys and girls have at the Pork steaks.... ummmmmmm

Mom if you please
Pass me the pork roll egg and cheese
If you please
On a kaiser bun

I've got some guys from New Jersey coming to my contractor networking event in April. I'm gonna get them to bring me some.

Latest posts