I can't see how it can even be debatable.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LonLB

Reaction score
That KVD is the best bass fisherman EVER.

On top of his complete dominance, lately he has been doing it for years. He's been a Pro a long time now.

And he currently is winning when technology, and $$$$ is making it easier and easier to develop skills, and to increase participation of the best out there. And yet he comes out on top over and over.

what about Bill Dance or Babe Winkleman??
those guys had fishing shows for like 30 years..
i know it wasnt money tournaments...
but my dad and i always watched Bill Dance....

he was realistic...
he sink the boat or fall in, or get hooked with a lure..

that stuff really happens..
well at least to me....

wasnt talking crap on KVD, .....

I just appreciate all the time my dad and i spent watching and learning...

DD007STEELERS said:
what about Bill Dance or Babe Winkleman??
those guys had fishing shows for like 30 years..
i know it wasnt money tournaments...
but my dad and i always watched Bill Dance....

he was realistic...
he sink the boat or fall in, or get hooked with a lure..

that stuff really happens..
well at least to me....

wasnt talking crap on KVD, .....

I just appreciate all the time my dad and i spent watching and learning...

I know what your saying, but once money got involved all those "genuine" shows went out the window. I used to be glues to the set watching Dance and one of my favorites....Gone Fishing with Jerry Mckinnis.

I still watch Bill Dance, Jimmy Houston, Hank Parker, and Roland Martin every week, but I believe the show I enjoy the most and learn the most from is "the bass pros" on the VS channel. They have current Elite series pros on who break down three or four specific things every week. If you havnt seen it, it's definately worth watching. I believe it comes on thursdays in the early afternoon.

Mpd165 said:
I still watch Bill Dance, Jimmy Houston, Hank Parker, and Roland Martin every week, but I believe the show I enjoy the most and learn the most from is "the bass pros" on the VS channel. They have current Elite series pros on who break down three or four specific things every week. If you havnt seen it, it's definately worth watching. I believe it comes on thursdays in the early afternoon.

Watched 3 episodes of The Bass Pro's yesterday morning (DVR). I believe this is the 4th season for the show and for bass fishing, I think it's one of the best.

KVD was on Hook and Look over the weekend talking crank baits.

I really like the guy.

He'll probably break all of Roland Martin's records...

Anyway, I hope he gets a show when he retires...he does well on camera.

My current fave show has got to be Hank Parker though...I watch a lot of fishing shows during the winter, but Hank Parker is my guy.

I even watch his hunting show and I don't hunt...

Wow!!!! KVD is "The Man" once again!!!!!! And Bill Dance Outdoors is my favorite fishing show, with "The Bass Pros" coming in second. I also like the "Hook n Look" show and dvr'ed the one with KVD on it. Stike King Classics is pretty good too.

I have not seen Hook n look. I'll have to set the DVR for that one and check it out.

Undoubtedly KVD is very good.. But I wonder if you gave Bill Dance or some of the other old timers of Bass fishing the same technologies and equipment used today if they would be equal or better?

I get tired of watching KVD win, WHen you watch the weighins and shows you know he can never be counted out.
As far as TV shows, The Bass Pros is my favorite by far and as someone mentioned...If or When KVD retires I hope he gets a show because he is very good on camera.

wasilvers said:
Do you think he has a sticker on his boat somewhere that says "My other boat is a tinny" :?:

He has a TinBoats.net sticker on his boat! He knows where to get the good info. I stopped posting all my "secret" tips because I think he was stealing them

I for one know that his favorite top secret bait is a JDBaits fatboy, however he will never admit it on account of all them big sponsors paying him the big bucks to pimp their products!! :lol: :lol:

Latest posts