OOPS I"M IN BIG TROUBLE

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redbug

Reaction score
My wife has decided that she will be having a yard sale this spring lol
she has been planning this since we were married 12 years ago this June
So while I was working she started cleaning the garage and she found my stash.... She called and said that she found my box of lures the baby minus 1 that i have so I said like a dummy the chartreuse ones?
and she said NO the blue ones...YOU HAVE CHARTUSE ONE TOO!!
she also found 3 other boxes of lures still in the packages and boxes of plastics..

oops i guess i need a new hiding place
Wayne

Please give your wife my email and phone number so I can attend this yard sale :D :D :D

I have gone through your posts and picked out the baits that I want - should I just send her the list?

Mine are locked in the boat lockers in a box marked "Dave's" :lol:

My only fear is that when I die and she goes to sell my fishing gear, she will sell it for what I told her I paid for it.

Im lucky, my wife doesnt go near my fishing equipment. I think she is either afraid of what she will find or she just would rather not know whats in there.

To all you unmarried guys, stay single, youll never have to hide fishing equipment or have to validate why you 'had' to buy fishing equipment. Youll probably live longer too, married guys often die before their wives because they want too............................................

unless you have a wife who likes to fish...mine is bugging me about getting the boat ready already

now, explaining where the glitter came from is a whole other story

I agree with fishin NJ my wife loves to fish and doesn't mind if i buy fishing gear. as long as I use it she just thinks its a waste when i have 30 packs of 1 color worm and ever use any of them..

Wayne

"Don't knock it till you try it!! " I hope this isnt how you feel about everything Nj. as for the original post, how long ago did you pick up your minus ones? I dont know if mann's changed somethin but they just dont seem to make em as good as they use to. either the paints all off, or all over the hooks and rings, they dont seem to be using the sames eyes as they did, hooks are going down too.

Fishin NJ said:
To all you unmarried guys, stay single, youll never have to hide fishing equipment or have to validate why you 'had' to buy fishing equipment. Youll probably live longer too, married guys often die before their wives because they want too............................................

Have you ever been married :?: I thought you said no to me in the chat and said you never would be married. If that is the case folks keep in mind this is coming for a unmarried guy who thinks getting married is a waste. Don't knock it till you try it!! There are plenty of great women out there that more then support their husbands hobbies. As well as plenty of great women who fish and there husband do not or they both fish. Lets Leave the women / marriage hating at the door when you sign on.

1. no I have never been married 2. I never said getting married is a waste, i was simply ribbing you cause you seam to be one of them 'Ive been married for a year and everything is great kind of guys' that and you get bent out of shape so easly about stuff................................

Latest posts