New to the site...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G3_Guy

Reaction score
Hello there from East Tennessee. I was pointed in this direction from another member who saw one of my videos on you tube. My name is Brian and I live in East Tennessee with my wife, our two sons and our Golden Retriever. I love to Fish but God and Family come first. I am a Client Services Manager by trade and a Baptist Minister by calling. My favorite fish are Smallmouth Bass and there is nothing better than catching them on the Float-n-Fly in the middle of winter. I drive a 2006 G3 HP 200 with a 200 Yamaha HPDI. I am also a member/moderator for https://www.EastTennesseeFishing.com. Be sure to check us out if you ever need any info on East TN. Glad to be aboard and look forward to meeting everyone and sharing a few posts.

DSCN0769A.jpg

Welcome Brian,
Thanks for joining! Glad to see a fellow G3 owner on board, and a Tournament guy too! The HP200 has been a boat I always wanted. What a sweet setup!

Jim

Welcome G3, I think you'll like it here its an out standing site. Nice looking boat, whats the speed full throtal?

Thanks for the welcome guys and I appreciate the compliments on the boat. I've really enjoyed driving her. With two passengers and a full load, she gets between 62-65MPH GPS . With just me and a full load, between 65-68MPH GPS. I'm actually looking to sell her if you know anyone is interested. It's time upgrade to the 08-09 model. :) I'll make a post on the sales board. Let me know if you know anyone who might be interested.

welcome to the site A 200 hdi on a tin boat WOW that thing must fly
Great motor I run a 225hpdi on my toon

Wayne

Welcome to the site man!! Im from East TN as well, I live in Tazewell. Fish mostly on Norris Lake. Im sure you will like it here, the community is great!

Latest posts