Howdy!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubba

Reaction score
Hey, New to the site here. I was invited to join awhile back from another that visits BBC as well, and just kinda forgot about it. Then a friend of mine (G3_Guy) got invited to it as well and he reminded me about it again, so I thought i'd join and say hi.

My name is Dustin(aka Bubba), I live in East Tennessee and spend most of my free time on the lake, or the rivers during the dead of summer. I just recently got my first boat and there is nothing like owning your own. Its a 03' G3 HP170 w/ 90horse Yamaha on it. Then i've also got my "river ride" which is a 1236 jon with a TM. Anyways, Heres a quick pic of my G3...

DCP_0009.jpg

Welcome aboard - Tenn. is moving in. I need to get more PA members!

I am losing the Pennsylvania Domination that once existed.

Glad you are here, just ignore my rants, everyone does.

tuxedo.jpg

Jim said:
Bubba,
What kind of sppeds are you getting with your Boat if you don't mind me asking?

Jim

I've had it at about 42-43 pretty well maxed out, smooth water. But it'll do 40 pretty steady.

welcome to the site, its good to start gettin more people from around the country. Forum is gettin full of pa and jersey guys

bassboy1 said:
Where is Tazewell? I am in Ga, about an hour or so south of Chattanooga, right off of 75.

Tazewell is right up where the VA/KY line hits TN....My county is right on the line. So i'd be about 4-5hrs north of you.

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Welcome to the site bubba, lets have a chorus of Rocky Top :wink: Go Vols, nice rig- G3's are starten to reprezent

welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy it. theres alot of good guys here and its a real friendly site. and by the way Pennsylvania rules!!!!!

Latest posts