Personal Milestone

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
perchin said:
at Iboats...... post count is everything.... and this is just a post pad.. :mrgreen:

Nice try Perchy - but this is Tin Boats, so the posts here do not count at Iboats whatsoever

And i get one more!

BTW If you read the Rules the member with the highest post count gets a $500.00 gift card from Bass Pro

Captain Ahab said:
perchin said:
at Iboats...... post count is everything.... and this is just a post pad.. :mrgreen:

Nice try Perchy - but this is Tin Boats, so the posts here do not count at Iboats whatsoever

And i get one more!

BTW If you read the Rules the member with the highest post count gets a $500.00 gift card from Bass Pro
Try??????????????? at what?????????????? I simply meant it would be more a milestone over at iboats, because of the rankings that directly go with the post counts is all. :lol:

perchin said:
Captain Ahab said:
perchin said:

And i get one more!

Try??????????????? at what?????????????? I simply meant it would be more a milestone over at iboats, because of the rankings that directly go with the post counts is all. :lol:

Sorry - I though you just had a "moment" and typed in the wrong site. Now i understand. bear with me, I am a little slow

Captain Ahab said:
Sorry - I though you just had a "moment" and typed in the wrong site. Now i understand. bear with me, I am a little slow

"moment".... maybe, but I would never admit it.... :mrgreen:

BaitCaster said:
I just passed 1000 posts here on the site. Wow, I need to find some other interests.... or maybe not.

Just looked at the member list and apparently there's 35 of us (with over 1000 posts) that need to get out more... and that's exactly what I'm going to go do in the morning.

Latest posts