vintage travel trailers?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacob

Reaction score
anyone in to vintage rvs or travel trailers? ive recently bought a 1966 monarch 13 foot trailer. its fun to tinker around with it and do little things to fix her up. weve laid a black and white tile floor in it and recovered the seats with red vinyl. we are currently in the process of painting the interior and replacing the celing. does any one know of a good parts soruce for exterior resoration parts?

Do you have pics? I love those things. I had a chance to buy one from my brother for $350 once but at the time couldn't get to Montana to pick it up. He sold it to a sheep herder who is still probably happily living in it. I ended up getting a pop-up instead but every time I see a nice old trailer wish I could find one for myself.

I'm sure you have thought of this but having had older model travel trailers in the past I found it best to contact the mfg. That is if they are still in business...If you are somewhat close to a travel trailer dealer or parts store, that would also be a great source of products..
good luck and keep us posted and maybe add some photos. We like show and tell
peace

ill post pics once im finished with thte interior. i havent took any before or progress pics. sorry guys. id love to get my hands on a decent airstream but the value of those things are nuts and far out of my price range. ill have to give the local dealers a call. thanks for the advice guys

Latest posts