New guy at tinboats! Just wanted to say hello to everyone

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bassboy17

Reaction score
Hey guys, this I'm Chris, from Michigan where the snow is still deep and I'm new to the tinboats group. I have been lurking around the site for about 3 or 4 months now and the reason for this post is really just to say to all the great members here. I have already learned a ton from all of you.

I am currently working on my own boat conversion and I plan on posting the conversion when I have it all finished. I don't know about you guys but I just can't stand when someone has their boat modification posted with tons of pictures that make the boat look so good because I just want to see more of it so badly. I thought I would save the feelings for anyone who feels like me by posting the whole modification at one time.

Anyways, if their is anything I should know about the tinboats forums or if I shouldn't post what is probably a pointless topic, please let me know. I am a pretty active user and I hope to meet you guys at the tinboats fishing tournament during the summer.

Thanks everyone!

bassboy17 said:
Hey guys, this I'm Chris, from Michigan where the snow is still deep and I'm new to the tinboats group. I have been lurking around the site for about 3 or 4 months now and the reason for this post is really just to say to all the great members here. I have already learned a ton from all of you.

I am currently working on my own boat conversion and I plan on posting the conversion when I have it all finished. I don't know about you guys but I just can't stand when someone has their boat modification posted with tons of pictures that make the boat look so good because I just want to see more of it so badly. I thought I would save the feelings for anyone who feels like me by posting the whole modification at one time.

Anyways, if their is anything I should know about the tinboats forums or if I shouldn't post what is probably a pointless topic, please let me know. I am a pretty active user and I hope to meet you guys at the tinboats fishing tournament during the summer.

Thanks everyone!

:WELCOME: And nice to see a fellow Michigander here. What area in Michigan are you from?
Me, I live near Flint (better known locally as "Little Detroit" :lol: ).

Welcome aboard Chris. Happy to have you here. I think you're gonna really like it too! :LOL2:

BTW.....Love your name...."Chris" is one of the best names around.

Chris/Fender66

Welcome Chris, the Michiganders are really starting to show up around here lately.
GO BLUE

Hey guys thanks for the replies! I didn't even see the introduce yourself post but thanks! I will be sure to finish my profile and also, I am from Commerce michigan which is about 30 minutes from Flint. We are right next to Walled Lake. You probably have heard of that before Commerce.

fender66 said:
Welcome aboard Chris. Happy to have you here. I think you're gonna really like it too! :LOL2:

BTW.....Love your name...."Chris" is one of the best names around.

Chris/Fender66
i couldnt agree more :LOL2: