Angry Birds?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone else play this super addictive game? I have to fight with the kids to get my ipad back every day. There is a new game out though called Tiny Wings. They say it knocked off Angry Birds(or it will soon) from the top. Anyone play it yet?

https://www.bornbinary.com/index.php/app-review/174-tiny-wings-iphone-app

Almost every day!!!! I just got the seasonal update a few days ago....some of those levels are hard :evil: Have you paid the 99 cents for the mighty eagle yet? Itll save you from throwing your iPad at the wall after trying to beat the same level for 2 hours.. Just bring out the eagle and all those little green basterds disappear!!!!

I don't have any of that new stuff.....I still, on occasion play with my game cube and Mario Kart....Actually...it's the kids game cube....but they don't play it much anymore either.

One of my guys at work told me about it so I checked it out. I am now addicted to this darn game :evil:. I use the Android market but my assistant manager has one called angry farm animals that he got from his blackberry server.

Latest posts