New and just wantin to introduce

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishMar74

Reaction score
Hello to you all i'm Duane.
I am a fishing fanatic i love to Bassfish,Carpfish,Catfish etc. etc. etc. i just bought my 1st boat a 14' 1974 fish marine
with a 1996 15hp merc. bought it saturday and have added a minn kota endura c2 trolling motor and a new DP Decca
battery.I plan on fishing it hard this summer and then doing some mods (ideas i got from here) this winter.And heads up
i gotta 100 questions already lol. I will post some pics soon.

HOWDY YALL IM DUANE :lol:

Hey welcome to the site. I am fairly new here myself but I can tell you that these guys are the best and they don't mind questions. I haven't found any question that someone wouldn't answer kindly and patiently no matter how dumb I thought it was when I asked it. The place is addicting though...I find myself here several times a day. :WELCOME:

Congrats on the new rig.

Welcome to TinBoats

Happy to have you aboard. Be careful with the questions though as you are only allowed 10 per month. :mrgreen:

Kidding.....ask away!

Glad you found the site. It's got a wealth of information and there's probably not a question you could ask that you couldn't find the answer to here.

Latest posts