Wife raided my tackle box

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pruitt1222

Reaction score
Long story short while on vacation over the summer in Celebration, Fla we stopped by BassPro in orlando. Tiny store but anyhow the wife saw some earrings made out of small mepp's inline spinner baits. She really liked them but thought they were kinda of spendy so she didn't buy them, Ever since we go to another Bass Pro she goes and looks for the things right off the bat. Well turns out they are made in Fla and are a area store thing I guess. Well she has gotten tired of looking and decided to make her own, I guess its not too bad though cause she bought several after she noticed I had no light inline spinner baits. So I now have a varity of small light weight girly colored inline spinners. She then proceded to dig through my box to see what else she could use to make jewelry, Lost a few small jigs and poppeyes but no real damage. A few blades are missing off walmart clearance spiner baits and a little swim bait gone. No real big lose I guess. Figured I would share her new stuff as well as my lost stuff, Enjoy.

Attachments

• Picture 482 (Medium).jpg
    Picture 482 (Medium).jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 600
  • Picture 485 (Medium).jpg
    Picture 485 (Medium).jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 600
  • Picture 484 (Medium).jpg
    Picture 484 (Medium).jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 600
  • Picture 486 (Medium).jpg
    Picture 486 (Medium).jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 600
Very creative......nice job!

But I'm telling you now......you post any fishing reports and we catch you you wearing them(especially the pink ones)...........you're done here. :LOL2:

Pruitt1222....how do we know that it's actually you posting. Maybe it's your wife trying to sell her jewelry! Man....we can't trust anyone anymore. :LOL2:

Jim said:
I wonder what would happen if you wore them and stuck your head in the water? :LOL2:

"I don't know officer, last we saw he was being drug South South West by a really happy lookin' fish"

:LOL2: :lol: :LOL2: :lol:

Bufford

We need underwater swimming video :mrgreen:

That is cool. I showed the pics to my wife and she said "cool" but she didn't want me to buy her any. So I guess my tackle box is safe.

bearsphan3.14 said:
Are you sure those pink in-lines weren't yours?

No I am not sure, I have noticed that colors like those produce cause that big bass just wants to check out the cutie on the other end. Then I let them down. :LOL2: I am rocking one of those out on my fishing trip tomorrow!

Pruitt1222 said:
bearsphan3.14 said:
Are you sure those pink in-lines weren't yours?

No I am not sure, I have noticed that colors like those produce cause that big bass just wants to check out the cutie on the other end. Then I let them down. :LOL2: I am rocking one of those out on my fishing trip tomorrow!
:LOL2:

My wife and I thought they looked great. Its a good thing she doesn't wear that style of earrings or my tackle box would be empty.

Ryan

Latest posts