Just A Question

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lbursell

Reaction score
Can somebody tell me if I should be doing something that I'm not? In my build thread, Resurrecting a 1652 MonArk, https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16589, the whole thing is coming up as just a single L - O - N - G page. Should I be doing something that installs page breaks? And if so, how?

Please pardon my ignorance :oops: and thanks in advance.

Larry

What your doing is by design. After 25 posts, a second page starts. If you put 2-3 pictures per single post then your thread will get to more pages quicker. Not a big deal at all in my opinion.

Back in the day we had a discussion as to how many posts per page and the majority said 25. If you guys want to re-address the count we can have a vote. Again no big deal from my end. I personally like having less pages, it is easier to find a certain picture in 1-3 pages than a post with 5+pages.

OK, thanks. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing something that might "swamp the boat". I guess my thread might be a little picture-heavy. :roll: