Hello all.....

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbakerinc

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello from Bedford Co. PA. Im the proud owner of a '74 Sea Nymph 14A and a 1958is Sterling trailer. I completely restored the trailer in '09/'10 sandblasted the whole thing and reassembled. Now it is the Ole' Nymph's turn. I dont know if everyone will like it or if is practical, but its mine so... I am going to polish the whole exterior of the boat and attempt to make fiberglass flotation pods. I have a 87 Johnson 9.9 electric start long shaft that is too long for the boat but I run it anyway. Anyone have tips on adding hight to my transom?? or should i just get a new motor? Thanks in advance.

Hey jbakerinc.... :WELCOME: to TinBoats. Sounds like you have an interesting project ahead of you. We like to see pictures before and after. If you use the search option, look for "jack plate" and I'm sure you'll find something that will help you add height to your transom. There are a lot of creative guys here that have a lot of answers.

Thanks, yes you are right should be a interesting project. Only one way to learn right

Latest posts