Won a contest!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DBrooke

Reaction score
Some guys just don't care for Mike Iaconelli, but for some reason I just can't get enough of his fishing. Anyway I entered a contest this past winter and I'll be danged I actually won it!

Ike1.jpg

And to think I was switching over to mostly baitcasters

That's awesome.

His showmanship might be a little off the wall, but its easy to see he's a great person overall. Good family man and a hard worker.

DBrooke said:
Now I wonder if the wife will buy me a nice Cumara to go with it :lol:

She has to! Anything less, well would be, a disgrace to that fine reel. In the end show her how much you REALLY saved by winning that reel. :LOL2:

Congrats, nice reel =D> Mike is a good man :fishing: BTW when he gets time he still fishes an annual local tourneyment (which is sponsored by a club he started) from a little 10 ft jon-boat. I just think its awsum that he didnt forget where he came from.

Totally AWESOME! Love stuff like this. I'm pretty sure I've seen all his "City Limits" episodes, and love when his fishing partners give him a hard time. There have been some shows that have me laughing all the way through.

Great reel and win.

Congrats on the win,very nice reel.
Mike seems like he would be fun to drink a beer with,only if I still drank that is,but that's another story.. =P~
His show is pretty entertaining.

=D> =D> Congrats, sweet prize. I Like Ike and my 12 yr old son loves to watch him fish on "City Limits". He wants to go to Lake Murray when they come here to SC to see if he can see him there.

Latest posts