Cop goes off on 14 year old

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DocWatson

Reaction score
Yeah, the cop was really stupid. His job is to enforce the law not to teach kids manners. That's their parent's job !!! He should have just taken the kid in and let him call his mother from jail. What kind of ******* calls a cop "dude" and then keeps it up after being told specifically not to.

Any time any officer of the law stops or detains you for any reason he or she is always addressed as “Sir” or "Mame" and you answer “Yes, Sir or Mame.” and “No, Sir or Mame.” to any questions they may have. The only thing you can accomplish by arguing in public with an officer is to garantee that you will spend more time with them there and possibly get a free ride downtown and have your car impounded.

Doesn't seem worth it to me.

kids are supposed be dumb, that cop was an *******, he was already busted down to parking detail. He should have either arrested them or written them tickets, now he's screwed.

lol dumb kid my ***. cops get hard ons when they see some kid they can take advantage of, Did he really threaten there lives. It sad that there wasnt nothing better to do im sure there was no crime in blatimore that the time. I bet he gets laughed at by all the other cops who drive real cars and not souped up golf carts.

The kid was being disrespectful IMO. If I ever acted like that my dad would of wupped my ***. His own friends were telling him to be quiet.

I can see the cop going overboard a bit, and yes the golf cart makes him look like a wussy. :D

If i ever acted like that cop my dad would kick my *** he said that the kids were "disrespecting the badge" im sorry but he was the only one doing that, IMO in no way can his actions be justified. The kid simple said ok i didnt hear you and the cop looses it. If that was me i woulda out run him he looks very slow. (lost that option when i hit 18 tho)

slim357 said:
If i ever acted like that cop my dad would kick my *** he said that the kids were "disrespecting the badge" im sorry but he was the only one doing that, IMO in no way can his actions be justified. The kid simple said ok i didnt hear you and the cop looses it. If that was me i woulda out run him he looks very slow. (lost that option when i hit 18 tho)

yeah, he flipped. the kid had an iPod on and didn't even know what was going on initially. I agree with you entirely. I understand that the police end up generally seeing the worst example of people but this guy is off his rocker and certainly shouldn't be allowed to carry a gun let alone be in a position of authority.

I know this is a bit off topic but on what nick said about he shouldnt be able to carry a gun watch this clip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n_bBKdCjhU

OMG!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/2eZSKen1Vgc&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/2eZSKen1Vgc&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

man this post has unleashed some nice videos, "thats my penis" ha ha, as for the second one where did that guy pull the last two hand guns from he was diggin back there for a while.

yea theres something about kids ridding pieces of wood around that upsets pigs, still dont know what its all about tho.

Man the thrid video the female pig shoulda been fired, flimer siad it right she assulted him. Never said anything just walked up and pushed him down, but shes got a blue suit on so its ok? Skateboarders should all sign up for internal affairs department.

my father was a philly cop for 30 years. and i was always taught to treat the officer with the respect that he/she thinks they deserve the kid was wrong for mouthing off and should have just kept quite.
most likely the area they were boarding in was posted just about everyplace is now and that sucks but it is what it is. kids nowadays have no respect for anything..

stepping down off the soap box

Wayne

the kid is lucky he wasn't in Texas chuck would have roundhouse kicked him into next week!!!

redbug skateboarding is an art like martial arts there for i thinl chuck would have more respect for it, but im sure he wouldnt take any mouthin off

slim357 said:
yea theres something about kids ridding pieces of wood around that upsets pigs, still dont know what its all about tho.

Does Tyson's Corner still have a 1/4 pipe for a building?

Fishin NJ said:
you beat me to posting it nick, lmfao but heres another one can you imagine this guys tackle box if he fished lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8F495aMd50&NR=1

hahaha, I was waiting for him to pull out a Samurai sword and a mace(spiked ball and chain).

slim357 said:
redbug skateboarding is an art like martial arts there for i thinl chuck would have more respect for it, but im sure he wouldnt take any mouthin off
I agree i love watching what these kids can do on a board. i think back to when we used the think we were good just running a slalom course down our street.
the building i work out of had a nice marble wall with a railing in IT until the boarders showed up now its all chipped up and looks like crap

some of this is way out of hand. i would not talk to a cop like that but the cops acted way to harshly. i still would never yell at a cop or talk back because they can always add on to the punishment or cut ya a little break here and there it depends on how you act

Latest posts