Snakehead

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMDave

Reaction score
There is a program on this fish at 8:00 PM eastern time on the National Geographic channel. I have watched it once, and it is both informative and VERY interesting. Be sure to catch it if you have nothing else to do.

i might watch that is anyone gunna watch the ppv fight tonite? my dad went to the first one and sat in the first few rows. great fight go buckeye boy :wink:

https://www.hbo.com/boxing/

FishinsMyLife317 said:
I think I'm going to watch the snakehead thing. Thanks for the tipoff

Mee too!!! Going to go find the channel now!!

Ive caught one of these weird creatures when I lived in Hawaii. Very very weird fish. Was fishing for Tilapia and catfish, hooked into something, pulled it up and scred me to death I didnt know what it was until I went home and looked it up. LOL

ive heard of them being caught around here too. supposed to be a godo fight. i usualy c&r, but if i ever caught one, itd definitely be going to visit the big fishtank in the sky

Thanks for the post, I just finished watching it, it was very worth while. I love the National Geographic channel, lots of good stuff.

jkbirocz said:
Thanks for the post, I just finished watching it, it was very worth while. I love the National Geographic channel, lots of good stuff.
No problem.

I would love to try electro-fishing!

Those fish are nasty for sure. What i can't believe is i read about guys that target them and do practice catch and release here in PA.

thanks for posting the link about the show

Wayne

After I watched that, I want to see that snakehead movie they kept showing clips from. That looks like some scary stuff....NOT

Latest posts