Cabin Fever

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schlifawitz

Reaction score
Just thought I would share, I don't know, but this might be proof of the worst cabin fever ever! Anyone else having the same problem??

It wont be long! :LOL2: [-o< =D>

Attachments

• 192723_1902345880134_1286313233_32213511_6808803_o.jpg
    192723_1902345880134_1286313233_32213511_6808803_o.jpg
    310.7 KB · Views: 569
Been there done that.... :LOL2:

In Wisconsin we fish like that often.. During early morning launches I have been known to break thin ice...

We have to watch for "icebergs" when river fishing... no really... large chunks of ice moving pretty fast in the current....

Outdoorsman.

My uncle took me fishing like that when I was about 11. At the time I thought it was the most ridiculous thing I had ever done. But now I understand. :D

Yes i understand! we went out about 2 weeks ago, still ice on the lake and had to shovel snow and ice off the ramp. froze our buts off and didnt get a bite but the fever finnaly broke after 5 hrs on the water.

You poor poor pitiful souls!!!!!!! There are roads south, some of them are even paved. LOL 365 days per year open fishing, no HP restrictions, no ice, very little snow. Oh we do have fire ants and humidity though. I won't forget several years ago TV was interviewing this older gentleman in his 70's from International falls and he said when it thawed out he was moving south as he had had enough. My thought was it took him that long of shoveling snow, dealing with the ice, cabin fever, and finally in his 70's he had enough.

The tree in my front yard is covered with leaf buds and small leaves... spring has sprung here....

downsize-29.jpg

Yep, that definately is a sure sign of cabin fever. Good Grief, I sure am glad I can get to the water in the middle of winter and at least wet a line. Come on down to the South there is room for a few more.

You all are welcome to come down and try our lakes in the winter.Now that I'm retired, when I get my travel trailer all sorted out and a new trucktop rack for my boat I'd love to come up there in the SUMMER and try out your lakes .

To all of you guys in the South, it sounds awesome, but I wouldn't trade Wisconsin for the world! :D

Snow? Yes. But muskies and northerns and walleye? Also yes.

But all that being said, a winter trip south does do the soul good when your deep into winter. I went down to Orlando one year for the Capital One Bowl. Palm trees are awesome!

What is this cabin fever you speak of?
:mrgreen:

I go camping/fishing 12 months of the year, yes even in teh snow and ice. The world I live in has 4 wonderful seasons, and I enjoy all of them.

Latest posts