Anybody got flames?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobberboy

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I had a dream last night that my car had flames painted on it - when I was driving around everyone waved at me because, well, because my car was ultimately cool. I've wanted something with flames on it for a long time. I thought they'd be ok on my boat but the mariner's greatest fear is fire at sea. This is the lift I use for lighting at my museum. It's the best I have been able to do...

IMG_1381-3.jpg

Anybody out there got flames?

Ain't got no flames, but always wanted them on my 1983 Mustang GT. I got that car in 1985, I was a senior in high School and I LOVED that car. And so did the ladies!!!! No my folks did not buy it for me. They took a loan out and I made the payments on it. I even paid the insurance. I always wanted to put flames on it. But with my part time job, there was not much extra left after making payments, insurance, gas and the ladies. So I never did it. Now at 42 the only thing I got that it might look cool on is my 2001 GMC Z71. But I probably won't do that either.

I dont have pics of it, but I bought an 88 gt with a 302 bored to a 306, heads, cam, etc. with the most beat up paint job.... It would have been really nice if it wasnt all chipped up, etc...the car was a sharp blue color, with silver flames from the hood midway onto the fenders.... Because it wasnt pretty, my wife refused to get into it.... I bought it for a grand and sold it a week later for 2k....

The prettiest flames Ive ever seen was on my ex girlfriends brother in laws mustang. It was a true steeda car, 2000 or 2001 and was silver with very faint light blue outline of flames that were coming off the front tires... the coolest part about it was that the flames were made to look like the mane of a "mustang"....

Latest posts