"Nother Wired 2 Fish" Contest

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fender66

Reaction score
Now this is the one that I have to win! I've wanted one of these for many years. Good luck and hope you enter too.

https://blog.wired2fish.com/Lews-Speed-Spool-SS1H-Contest?utm_campaign=EmailMarketing_Lews+Speed+Spool+Contest_20110316

What a nice looking reel! Guys these contests are free to enter! I would love to see a Tinboats member win one! :beer:

LewsSS1S.png

Guys...if you haven't already....look around their website. Great stuff everywhere! It's not just about contests. :LOL2:

great reel for the money. Picked one up last week, does not feel like a $90 reel. Good luck everyone!

Hey fender thanks for posting that. I had entered the one that someone else posted last week and I think once you are on their mailing list they send you emails with the new contest in them because I had just gotten this in an email this afternoon but didn't get the chance to enter yet. I am entered now but if I don't win I may have to buy one anyway...sweet reels. :wink:

Thanks guys! This is a great contest for sure! All of us here at Wired2Fish have purchased a few of these reels. They really are a great value.

Appreciate you guys at TinBoats!! We are working on some projects that we hope come together soon. It will be right up your alley if we do!

Todd

Winners were chosen....does anyone know if any of these people are TinBoat members?

Bryan Scott
McKinney, TX

Dennis Eye
Pekin, IL

Brian Krestian
Moscow, ID

Casey Crouch
Lindsborg, KS

Latest posts