Going to Disney

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waterwings

Reaction score
We've gotten brave, and this summer we're taking 5 of the grandkids to Disney. Well actually, their parents will be along also, but it's still going to be busy and noisy, but it'll be worth it to see the grandkids having fun. We decide to not stay in a hotel, and instead get a rental property close-by to Disney. We used the same company back in 2001 when we just had our own kids, and not grandkids. When compared to the price of staying in a hotel, and having to eat out each meal, the price works out well. Here's the property we'll be staying at: https://www.floridadreamhomes.com/vacation-rental-home.asp?PageDataID=22486 . As I mentioned, we've used this company before, and they bend over backwards to help you have an enjoyable stay. The homes are super clean, and they have different properties to suit your needs.

Sounds like it should be a fun trip, Disney is one of those places that is fun for everyone on the trip not just a few. We go every few years and must say a rental house is the only way to go, That house should be nice having its own pool and everything. Are you going to try to get any fishing in while down there? Last august while down there in celebration on our free day I was going to do a disney guided fishing trip on the lake in the park but it stormed almost all day so I didn't get to. Also if you have any free time you should check out the orlando bass pro shop, Its a good laugh.

Wow. Nice looking place.

I'm actually glad that we spent a little extra and stayed on site the year before last and got the meal plan. We were on the go from the times that the parks opened until they closed, sometimes changing parks during the day. I just loved not having to drive back to where we were staying at the ends of those long days and we could eat whenever / wherever we wanted on site.

I wouldn't mind just staying in that house for a week, though. :lol:

fender66 said:
Waterwings said:
fender66 said:
I think we need a picture of you in a "mouse hat" :mrgreen:

Last time I was there I had a big old Goofy hat with ears on, lol.

That would be fine too! :LOL2:

Only wore it for a few minutes just "goofing-around", lol, and put it back on the vendors cart. The daughters told me I should wear it all day :shock: , and they knew that wasn't gonna happen, lol.

Quackrstackr said:
Wow. Nice looking place.

I'm actually glad that we spent a little extra and stayed on site the year before last and got the meal plan. We were on the go from the times that the parks opened until they closed, sometimes changing parks during the day. I just loved not having to drive back to where we were staying at the ends of those long days and we could eat whenever / wherever we wanted on site.

I wouldn't mind just staying in that house for a week, though. :lol:

We thought about staying on-site, but I don't mind driving back to the rental place as we did the last time we were there. If it got too hot, or we were just wore out, we'd head back to the house and take a swim, eat, and take a nap. Now that I'm about 10 years older since the last time we were there, the naps sound really good, lol.