New Site!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dampeoples

Reaction score
Check out my new site guys, I'm pretty stoked about it, with some great help, I've had it online for a few hours, and the bugs getting squashed.

https://www.pcbaits.com

Thanks! And thank you Z-man and Jimmy both for the help, you guys rock.

If any of you notice a deficiency in the site, please let me know either here or via email, thanks!

Do you still offer the other products? hooks,jigs, plastics? I can't seem to find them. Or are they staying on the old site?

Wayne

The baits and new site look great. I really like the crackle finishes. Will you still be painting the plastic lure bodies?

Hi Jake,

Thanks :) You just made my day too, the old site had crackle finishes on it, but they were hard to see/find amidst all the other stuff on the site. They called them features :)

As far as the plastic baits, I'm still doing repaints, and still painting some of the bodies I have, have not decided if I am going to add those or not, as they're not exactly homemade :) I do have some very lifelike baits in the works, might be some time before they are available, but they will be so lifelike that if I painted it all pink, it would still be called 'bluegill' :)

dampeoples said:
Yeah, they'll be back :)

*PHEW! Then I can fish them and not stash them away as collector pieces.

Though that Tinboats Flatsider, I may not fish that one. How about I buy another one to fish and you ship them together?

I am proud to announce that the CRINKLE CUT and mP WORM have found a new home at jdbaits.com and should be joing our product line shortly!!! Pending dampeoles approvial the name will remain the same

Nickk said:
dampeoples said:
Yeah, they'll be back :)

*PHEW! Then I can fish them and not stash them away as collector pieces.

Though that Tinboats Flatsider, I may not fish that one. How about I buy another one to fish and you ship them together?

No problem :) Same color? Ah hell, use the site, gotta see if it's just pretty, or if it really works :)

BassAddict said:
I am proud to announce that the CRINKLE CUT and mP WORM have found a new home at jdbaits.com and should be joing our product line shortly!!! Pending dampeoles approvial the name will remain the same

Keep it in the family :) Sure.

I drove the mail Jeep home, already loaded them up in it :D

dampeoples said:
BassAddict said:

Keep it in the family :) Sure.

I drove the mail Jeep home, already loaded them up in it :D

Yea Man!!!! Cant wait to get them Molds

Latest posts