Talk about anything that floats your boat (no pun intended). This is general talk about anything not related to boating/fishing.
9 posts • Page 1 of 1
I just wanted to post a few photos of our yard. The Segregansett River goes right around our house and usually its a small stream. Well, we got a lot of rain last night and today and well... this is what it looks like now! Think there are any fish in there????
- S2010002 (Small).JPG (107.41 KiB) Viewed 1989 times
- S2010003 (Small).JPG (105.89 KiB) Viewed 1989 times
- S2010008 (Small).JPG (103.92 KiB) Viewed 1989 times
By the time the traps get laid down the water will be gone hahaha. This will only last a few days. But its insane how high it gets. We have a wall in the back yard that if I stand in the river the top of the wall is level with the top of my head. (A little over 5 feet high)The water is up over that wall right now. I have a pic I should post it.jimmyt wrote:Beautiful pics! Any place to lay down some crayfish traps? I will buy them if you lay them out!
Well, the yard is finally back to normal, so I wanted to share the photos of how it normally is. We had a ton of water from that last storm, maybe you all can see it now.
- S2010010 (Small).JPG (129.47 KiB) Viewed 1920 times
- S2010007 (Small).JPG (123.77 KiB) Viewed 1920 times
- S2010008 (Small).JPG (111.21 KiB) Viewed 1920 times