Speedtraps

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popeye

Reaction score
Now I know none of you violate any posted speed limits :wink: but this link is just a tool to generate public knowledge. And we all know that knowledge is power.

www.speedtrap.org/speedtraps/stetlist.asp

I checked it out before I forwarded it and the place I got stopped Saturday is on there. Luckily I only got a verbal warning. Pretty good for 60 in a 40.

I got one for 71mph in a 40mph zone. my stupidity cost me $319, 5 points and loss of license for 90 days. That sucked but i was young and loved to go fast. I learned my lesson after hitting a car head on going a little over 120 mph. Im just glad to be alive after that one. they took my car away on 3 flat beds, so they tell me!

mtnman said:
I got one for 71mph in a 40mph zone. my stupidity cost me $319, 5 points and loss of license for 90 days. That sucked but i was young and loved to go fast. I learned my lesson after hitting a car head on going a little over 120 mph. Im just glad to be alive after that one. they took my car away on 3 flat beds, so they tell me!

:shock:

Wow man! Your lucky to be alive!

my street made the list. It says they have a moderate activity I think the road is a speedway and needs more enforcement. It has a 25mph speed limit but most cars do over 40 ...
Try backing a 21 ft boat in your driveway when a car is coming at you at 40..

Wayne

That's who taught me... the last time i backed the boat in a ahole puled up on the curb behind me because he was in a hurry.. I got out of the truck and round house kicked her in the face.. just like chuck would do...

Wayne