This should be fun, off to take a stress test.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Codeman

Reaction score
Since I've been feeling like crap for a while now, I went to see the doc last Monday. Blood work all looked good, Blood pressure was high as usual. But he scheduled me for a stress test today. To say I am nervous is an understatement. I've been under bit of stress for some reason lately, not sure why (haha). So we'll see. I'll either know I'm fine or catch something before a major incident, praying for the first. I have decided regardless that I've finally hit that wall, I'm going to lose 150lbs of this 360lb body I've been dragging around for way too long.

Anyway I could use and extra prayer or 2 today. Gotta be there at 11:00 Central, so its getting close. I'll either check in later and let you know how it went or I'll have my wife let you know where they sent me. LOL

Thanks Chris. Now I just got word from one of my cousins on my Mom's side of the family that her mother (my Mom's cousin) passed today. So now I have to run over to my mother's and tell her that before I go to the doc. Got to love it, when it rains it pours.............. :(

Prayers for you.

I had to do the stress test last year myself. Once nothing showed up at their predetermined level, they decided to see just how much they could ramp it up and I could take before I said enough. Their machine timed out before I quit. My legs were Jello and I was lathered up like a horse, but I didn't quit. :lol:

Yeah...prayer sent your way man. I've got my fair share of heart issues. Its not the stress test itself that bothers me, its trying to suck in enough air to do them that gets me... :LOL2:

Thanks guys, headed out now. I firmly believe my legs will give up before anything else. I'm flat footed and my shins will go south in a hurry and I'll be in some serious pain. Just hope I can push it enough to get results.

Well doc says I'll live a while. Legs gave up on me when stage 3 kicked in. Got the results they wanted to see though. Told me to get more aggressive with diet and exercise. And on that note I lost 4 lbs since last Monday. =D>

Fishing more always means eating less. I always forget to eat when I'm on the boat. I've even made myself sick from not eating. Not good...but the fishing is.

Glad to see you'll be sticking around! Told you God is on your side. :mrgreen:

Latest posts