Netting a new contest from Wired2Fish

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fender66

Reaction score
Here's another Wired2Fish contest. I've been eying these nets for several months now. Just haven't had the spare change to pull the trigger.

Good luck...but I hope I win! :LOL2:

https://blog.wired2fish.com/ego-s2-slider-net-contest/?utm_campaign=EmailMarketing_EGO+S2+Slider+Net+Contest_20110324

I'm in the running also..Chris, If I win I'll even let you use it to help me land a fish...If I ever hook one.

I wonder if the large size would be big enough for 15-20 pound King Salmon? I like the clear netting but think that would be too light weight for Salmons.

Popeye said:
I wonder if the large size would be big enough for 15-20 pound King Salmon? I like the clear netting but think that would be too light weight for Salmons.

Why? You planning on giving a gift to someone who catches 15-20 lb Kings?

LMFAO!

Captain Ahab said:
Popeye said:

LMFAO!
:LOL2:

Popeye, now you need to show him some pics of the fish you catch.

Jim said:
Captain Ahab said:
Popeye said:

LMFAO!
:LOL2:

Popeye, now you need to show him some pics of the fish you catch.

One Word

PHOTOSHOP

Guys, I have the three nets here in my office and I'll tell you the "cool factor" is very high! I have plenty of nets but I will be buying one of these as well. The handle is very comfortable and very easy to deploy. Very, very nice net. Good luck!

-Todd

G2Wired said:
Guys, I have the three nets here in my office and I'll tell you the "cool factor" is very high! I have plenty of nets but I will be buying one of these as well. The handle is very comfortable and very easy to deploy. Very, very nice net. Good luck!

-Todd

Todd....just want to make sure you have my home address already. Let me know when you ship it out to me. :LOL2:

Oh yeah.....thanks for another GREAT contest.

They look like they would be too heavy for catching butterflies, Mary

Have you looked at their website? The actually sell butterfly nets too. :LOL2: https://www.adventureproducts.com/index.html

Latest posts