Whos this tinboater?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is me in my very 1st Tin Boat - Had that boat for another 7-8 years until it was stolen from the local lake. Soon after replaced it with another larger model (also stolen)

Note the lack of life vests - my Father was certainly planning to drown me at some point

Annoying?

Captain Ahab said:
That is me in my very 1st Tin Boat - Had that boat for another 7-8 years until it was stolen from the local lake. Soon after replaced it with another larger model (also stolen)

Note the lack of life vests - my Father was certainly planning to drown me at some point

Annoying?
The most noteable thing about you in the picture is that it may be the first I've seen you near the water without a fishing rod in your hands !!!! :LOL2: :wink:

Are you trying to tell us that your father didn't drown you ??? What else could explain your fish-like mind ??? 8) The way you think like a fish is uncanny. :wink:

DocWatson said:
The most noteable thing about you in the picture is that it may be the first I've seen you near the water without a fishing rod in your hands !!!! :LOL2: :wink:

Or a goofy looking face

Your dad used you as a trolling motor? When he wanted to see what the water depth was did he hold you by your feet and see if you could touch bottom? :LOL2:

BTW.....Great pic.

Latest posts