BassGeek54 gave us a plug!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
:beer:

BassGeek54 started a blog on the WFN website. One fo the first things he does is give us a plug! Thank you bud!

Guys check out his blog if you have a second.

https://www.worldfishingnetwork.com/users/bassgeek54/blog/how-did-i-get-here-82691.aspx

Good job BassGeek.....I guess since I am closer to you than anyone else I am going to have to take you fishing on the mighty Susquehanna! But be warned......once you get a ride in one of my two jetboats (especially the RiverPro) you're gonna want to get a big ol' jet motor for that Tracker! Then your wife will want to hunt me down and threaten bodily injury to me. :LOL2:

Dave

Thanks for all of the kind words guys...kind of proves my point of what a great group this is.

I know I am not much of a writer but I hope to get better and I would really like to do something to help the anglers in the area have better fishing.

I guess since I am closer to you than anyone else I am going to have to take you fishing on the mighty Susquehanna!

I hope we can do that Dave...maybe we could use that to get another plug in for TB.

Thanks again guys...for everything.

Great article BG. I'm new to WFN. I have a friend who's trying to get a show on as we speak. Hope it works out!

For "not much of a writer," that was a very well written and thoughtfull narrative.

Looking forward to seeing more articles from you. Great job!

I'm new to WFN. I have a friend who's trying to get a show on as we speak

Hey Brine -- will you keep us posted? I would watch it...I watch almost anything on WFN but it would be cool to see your friend on there.

Latest posts