Is this wrong?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard somewhere that one of those 24 hour bugs is going around in the Ontario area. 8)

I'd wait for the weekend and save the hooky days for when you can fish :D. IMO your just substituting one form of work for another! (Which is a big no-no in the procrastinators handbook) :LOL2: :LOL2:

I've been feeling like I'm about to catch a bad case of "Anal Glaucoma" very soon. You know what that is right?

Anal Glaucoma: a bad disease that is usually brought on by one not seeing his A$$ go to work! :roll:

I'll be on the water fishing though.

If I took a day off work, my wife would have me keep the kids at home instead of sending them to daycare. As they are both under 2, I'd be chasing them, more than working on my boat.

Guess I'll just go to work!

You know thats the one thing about being retired that isn't fun. I remember how cool it was to play hooky for a day,,,,,, and I owned the company....Now I can't play hooky and stay home from going to work... I'm already at home,,,,,,, but still working. With all the rain we been getting I may need to get some help mowing grass... sheesh.
I hope you got the boat wired ok
peace